The Tendring Community Safety Partnership will be holding a Street Action Day in and around Percy King Estate area on Wednesday 19th May.
These days are a chance for you to engage with partners that can support with a variety of issues. If you participate, you will be asked to complete a brief survey to identify any needs, and your thoughts about living in the area.
Below is a list of some of the partners coming over the day, and we would love to chat to you about any concerns you may have living in the area.
- Essex County Fire and Rescue Service
- One Support
- Essex Police
- Active Essex (www.activeessex.org)
- Tendring District Council
- Community Voluntary Services Tendring
- Social Landlords (Housing Association’s)