You can report the following via our general report form:

 -Abandoned cars
- Litter / Rubbish
- Fly-tipping
- Information about reporting noise complaints can be found on Tendring District Councils Noise page.

For all other anti-social behaviour issues, including those below, please use the anti-social behaviour report form:

- Uncontrolled animals
- Nuisance from cars / bikes
- Fly-posting
- Vandalism
- Graffiti
- Street drinking
- Begging

Click here for the reporting form.

What should I report to the Police?

For any of the following issues you should contact the Police

- Criminal damage
- Hoax calls to emergency services
- Intimidation / harassment
- Drug / substance misuse and dealing
- Prostitution
- Kerb Crawling

You can report to the Police using their online reporting service.

Click here for the Essex Police website.